Dumpling Recipe for Soup
Soup is typically made with onion, beans, potatoes, cabbage and onion. That is a simple soup which can made for all the people in home. Even though simple ways, but soup is a favorite food for lunch which can make our eating more and more.
Are you boring with the same recipe of soup? Do you want to make the different soup recipe for your kids? To make your kids satisfying with your cooking, you can make soup with add dumpling. Added dumplings for soup are the perfect accompaniment to stews and soups can make a nice served.
Why should add dumpling? Because dumplings are a steamed quick bread cooked in soups and simple food which cannot make you difficult to cook. Dumpling as complete your child nutrition as well.
Below this the dumpling recipe you can try. If you do not have idea to make it, read more our article to get more information about dumpling recipe for soup. In this article you can get easy ways to cook them. Here are how to use including the ingredients that should you prepare.
– 1 ½ cups flour
– 1 teaspoon baking powder
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 1 egg
– ¾ cup water
– 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
– 6 medium potatoes. Peeled the potatoes, wash with clean water and pieces to form a cubed
– 2 tablespoon butter or margarine
– 4 ounce sliced bacon and I large onion
- Prepare the medium bowl and the ingredients we imply above. Mix together the flour, salt and baking soda in medium bowl. For a while, crack an egg in the cup, add enough water and gradually stir with fork. Stir an egg, water and add vegetable oil into the flour mixture until soft dough is formed. You can use your hand to mixture the dough, but make sure your hand is clean. Mix the dough until no longer sticky and smooth. Adding water and cover the blow.
- After that, boiled the potatoes until tender about 10 until 20 minutes.
- Wait for the potatoes done, you can melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add onion and bacon, stir and cook these ingredients together, set aside.
- After potatoes are done, you can make a piece of the dough. Size of dough is depending on size of dumplings. Drop all of a piece of the dough into boiling potatoes water. Add onion and bacon into boiling potatoes water, stir together until the dumpling soup is done.
- If the dumpling is done, let stand for a few minutes before serving.
- And the dumpling ready to served. Dumpling soup for 6 servings.
So, what are you waiting for? Let’s cook the dumpling soup. Maybe it can be the favorite foods for your family. For another recipe, you can read more out related article. And get more information about recipe that you want. Wait for the next article. Thank you J