How to Lose Your Stomach in Two Weeks
A higher risk for heart disease, diabetes and stroke is haunting many people who have a lot of belly fat. However, you will be able to decrease it and create a change in lifestyle habits to continue losing it and more importantly keep it off, though you will not be able to lose all of your belly fat in two weeks; this is thing you should have to keep in mind in order to how to lose your stomach or belly fat in two weeks. You diet, and also exercise is the most important things to pay attention to when losing belly fat.
So, to lose your stomach or belly fat in two weeks, it is better you follow the instructions below:
Things you will need
: Yoga mat and Fiber pills
- Considering eating healthy foods. Instead of processed foods, it is much better you eat whole and unprocessed foods. Meat, whey, eggs, fish and other rich protein foods should be considered. Fruits and vegetables should be a part of your regular diet as well. Your intake should be cut back on carbohydrate-rich foods such as pasta, breads, rice and potatoes. After exercising, you have to eat a little of these.
- Your consumption of soluble fiber should be better increased. Take 20 to 35 grams per day of psyllium husk is one of the easiest ways to do this. Cleanse your small and large intestines, reduce fat absorption and decrease bloating will have helped by this external part of wheat.
- In order to how to lose your stomach or belly fat in two weeks, you are required to do incline sit ups. Lie down on the floor and prop your legs up on the side of your bed so that your legs are above your head. You back should be slowly lifted up off the floor and bring your head toward your knees. It is good you rest for a few minutes if 20 to 30 repetitions have been completed.
- Weights should be added to your incline sit-up routine. A light weight can be simply laid across your chest. You can begin using more as your abs get stronger or you can simply start off with 5 pounds. Your arms need to be crossed across the rise and weight slowly. Decrease the weight if you feel too much strain on your lower back, it should be avoided. Start off with 10 repetitions and build up to 30 then 40.
- Run sprints. Because it forces you to take deep breaths and gives you a complete body workout, this is become one of the best cardio exercises for improving abs. as fast as you can, start off running 20 yard sprints. Build up in each exercise until 10 times three times per week.
- Drinking water, fruit juices and tea should be better replacement if you like drink alcohol and soda. Soft drinks and alcohol have a lot of empty calories. Your calories will be decreased up 25 percent by changing your drinking habits alone.
- If you have completely done the instruction which have mentioned above, how to lose your stomach or belly fat in two weeks will be answered easily.