THC Detox Home Remedies
An active compound found in cannabis plant, commonly called THC, is Tetrahydrocannabinol. Marijuana is commonly known as the popular name of Cannabis sativa, this illegal drug is famous as a recreational drug. Once it goes into your body, THC gets stored in your fat cell, that’s why it is called a fat soluble substance. For this reason, THC takes more time to get eliminated from your system. Addiction and hence a detox program which is aimed at not only getting rid of the addiction but also detoxifying the body from harmful effects of the compound, could be the result by consumption of THC.
When you want to detoxify yourself from the marijuana that you are consuming, several natural detox methods for THC available is most valuable. However, the detoxification in case of THC takes lot of time, is not prompt, should be better have taken into your mind.
Along with natural ways to get rid of THC, as they are bound to be present during the course of THC detox, one should also set a program meant for managing THC withdrawal symptoms. Insomnia, depression, dreams and nightmares are all included in the most important withdrawal symptoms. Losing of libido could be caused by it. Gradually, the symptoms will be settled down with successful detox treatment.
Natural THC Detox Methods
It would be better you follow these natural methods in order to THC detox home remedies.
- The first step of natural detox method is abstinence from marijuana. However, it is not going work unless you stop smoking THC.
- Second, plenty of fluid should be considered-drink. The best liquid that will clear the toxins of THC from your body is mineral water.
- Third, also efficient in cleansing the toxins through urine, cranberry juice should be considered well. You will have been urinating often by it thus passing of toxins.
- Fourth, should be remembered, it is advisable to balance the electrolyte potassium while you are on a diuretic. Vegetables and fruits rich in potassium such as melon, banana, citrus fruits and green leafy vegetables should be ate.
Home Remedies to Get Rid of THC
In order to getting rid of THC, here are THC detox home remedies which can be helpful and simple.
- Naturally, the fastest way to detox THC is exercise. Fat cells, where THC is stored will be burning away as a result of proper exercise. A lot in detoxification of THC will have contributed by exercising regularly. Best method of exercise includes running, jogging and also gym workouts.
- Fiber rich food should be consumed. Removing the fat through the stool is helped by fiber. THC will also get flushed out as the fat melts down over a period of time. Fresh fruits and fresh vegetables along with legumes and pulses is increased your intake of whole grains.
- One has to stay away from processed and canned food to accomplish THC natural detox.
- As it will make your sleep difficult, coffe and tea should be avoided or at least drink it less.
- You can also use sauna steam bath to increase your sweating.