Wonton Soup Broth Recipe
Soup is a primarily liquid food which is generally served with potatoes, beans, onion and cabbages. Sometimes, you also are combining with meat to add the delicious.
Soup is a favorite food for everyone that generally served for lunch. Besides that, you can eat a soup in the morning or night is also delicious.
Are you boring with the same recipe of soup? If you boring with the same recipe, we recommended you to add wonton. With adding wonton will make your soup better and deliciously. Combining soup with wonton is the perfect accompaniment which can make a nice served.
If you do not have experience or do know about the step by step to make it foods, we will share for you about step by step that you can try at home and served for your family. With our article you can get easy ways and cannot make you difficult to cook. So, read more this article to get the more information as you want.
Below this the wonton soup broth recipe. So, enjoy with our article
- The first thing you have to do is prepare the ingredients such as
– 1 ½ teaspoon rice wine vinegar
– 10 cups canned low sodium chicken broth
– 1 egg yolk
– 2 tablespoon finely chopped fresh ginger
– 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
– 1 ½ cups thinly sliced bok Choy
– Wonton sliced. It just depending on you to add some
– 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon minced garlic
– ¼ cup thinly sliced scallions and 3 tablespoon finely chopped
– 2 teaspoon soy sauce
– ½ teaspoon sesame oil
– ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
– ¼ cup sliced bamboo shots
– And ½ cups sliced shiitake mushroom caps
- The next step is filling your soup pot with oil over medium high heat until hot. And then add 1 tablespoon garlic and 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh ginger. Cook until 1 to 2 minutes. Add and Boil the ¼ cup thinly sliced scallions and 10 cups canned low sodium chicken broth. Cook chicken broth about 20-35 minutes.
- Prepare the small bowl to mixture finely chopped scallion, egg yolk, rice wine vinegar, chopped ginger, minced garlic, crushed red pepper, sesame oil. Mix all ingredients until combined.
- Fill the small bowl with cold water. Prepare the wonton and teaspoon to fill the wonton. Place a heaping teaspoon of the meat filling in the center of each wonton. To fold the wonton, you can use fingers and lightly wet edges of the wonton to hold better.
- Prepare the pan and fill the sliced mushrooms, bamboo and bok choy to make broth, cook at least 2 -5 minutes. After broth is boiling, you can add wonton and stirring occasionally. Let wonton is float and cooked through. If wonton soup broth is done lets stand for a few minutes before saving.
- And now the Wonton soup broth is ready to serve. Wonton soup broth for 6 to 8 servings.